Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Scrapping Daddy!!

My first assignment with Scrap Play is to create a father-themed layout/project, and I had the PERFECT photo waiting to be played with! Last year my little E was a flower girl in a friend's wedding, and I got this wonderful photo of my daughter and husband together, both dressed up and looking so sweet together! (and if you know my husband, you know that capturing a photo of him dressed up is a very rare opportunity!) I can’t post the layout I created just yet, but you can go here to check it out once it is posted on the Scrap Play blog!

And speaking of father-themed pages, I have created a few other layouts that capture those feelings about just how great my husband is as a dad, here are a couple of my favs! =)T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!