Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Red, Red Rose

There's a new poem up at Scrap That Poetry, and that means a new challenge for you! Read the poem "red, Red Rose" by Robert Burns and see if you're not inspired to create a lovely layout. Most of us on the design team when romantic with our projects, what will the poem inspire in you? =) T

Oh my luve is like a red, red rose,
That's newly sprung in June:
Oh my luve is like the melodie,
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
As fair art thou, my bonie lass,
So deep in luve am I;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
While the sands o' life shall run.
And fare thee weel, my only luve!
And fare thee weel a while!
And I will come again, my luve,
Tho' it were ten thousand mile!

-Robert Burns

here's my layout:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful poem! The base paper on this layout is perfect. Love teh sparkly journaling strips!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!