Saturday, December 18, 2010

Challenge #2 at Punky Scraps!

It's time for challenge #2 over at Punky Scraps. We were asked to create a layout answering the question, "what's so special about you?". Well, not sure that it's really a "special" talent, but I spend an awful lot of time in the kitchen (in fact, I've been in there all morning, just made 5 batches of chocolate creme cookies!). I wanted to make a layout about my "kitchen duties" for my Book of Me, so this was perfect!

So the question is, what's so special about YOU???? Head on over to your crafting area and get creating! Don't foget to post what you've come up with on Punky Scraps by Dec 31st and you'll be entered in a drawing for a mystery box of scrapping goodies!!! =) T

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate creme cookies sound delicious! Love the kitchen lady cutout and the timeline on your layout - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh those cookies sound so good! Love the embellie of the lady in the apron!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!