Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Does a Snowbunny Qualify as "Easter"???

This week at Lasting Memories we're working with an Easter theme. It can be an Easter layout, easter colors, even bunnies and duckies. Whatever you have on hand that signifies Easter to you!! And you can see form my layout, I am definitely S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G that theme!!

Here's my story: I was working last weekend at a scrapbooking event my SIL and I were running- so busy busy busy... And now I'm on vaca with my family and am scrambling to get all my DT assignments turned in. (oh i know, poooor me, a scrapbooking weekend followed by a week's vacation, oh boo-hoo!!) Unfortunately we are in the Poconos in Pennsylavania and the internet is crawling ever so slowly. Long story not so short, I was unable to upload my adorable Easter layout created for this week's challenge, but luckily my DH's laptop had photos of some layouts of days past, and I pulled this little gem out for you:

so it's not "technically" Easter, but my title is "Sweetest Snowbunny" and my background pattern paper is an assortment of adorable little bunnies, so I think it counts!! =) T

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany

    Hope you are ahaving a great holiday. Gorgeous layout love how you have stretched the theme! I love the massive snowflake and colours.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiffany!! Of course it qualifies! This is a gorgeous LO! Sounds like you are super busy, hope you're taking time to enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stretch...hehehe. its awesome. Her smile is too cute
    Have a fun holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great save!! I think I would much rather look at this cutey than a rabbit! She is simply gorgeous and so is your layout : ) Enjoy your vacation!
    Hugs and have a Blessed Easter!!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome picture! Love how you kept it so big and that big snowflake looks great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout. I cant wait to see what you come up with next. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't this the cutest?! Just LOVE pink on winter layouts! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog to say hello, and good luck with your picking! I don't envy your shoes ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Works for me! And you have spring colors to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh I LOVE the enlarged photo.. super gorgeous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!