Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Schools Out at Scrap FIT!!

It's a new challenge up at Scrap FIT, and I get to participate again as a Guest Fit Girl!! The theme for this challenge is "Schools out for Summer" (and with only 1 week left of school for my family, those words are music to my ears!!). Here's the layout I came up with:


Used a piece of ruled paper (turned sideways) as a photo mat- inked up a bit for my favorite DISTRESSED messy look for the challenge at Everybody Art Challenge! I added a strip of vintage TICKETS since this layout is a pic from my daughter's school concert (to go with the challenge at Rainbow Lady). I also played along with the SCRAPBOOK BINGO challenge at Scraptivations:


I did the bottom row, brads (check out the jumbo in the center of the flower), CS background (yup), circle (4 funky paper clips) and one photo (yes). That's it for today, enjoy! =) T

3 comments:

  1. Super scrapbook page. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook page and lovely photos. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiffany! This is a beautiful page! I love all the elements!
    I found your blog on The Outlawz Follow Me Forum and am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!