Monday, April 2, 2012

All The Right Moves- Scraplifting at True XOXO

Hello April! time for a new challenge at True XOXO, this month we are scraplifting eachother!! We each had the task of choosing a DT member (all super-secret of course!!) and lifting a layout. First off, it was sooo much fun to browse through all the designers' blogs and check out what they were working on. I finally decided on a the "Summer Suits You" layout from Christa; here's the layout that I created:


I pulled inspiration from her leger background, the bright red paper, the wonderful pom-pom fringe and the title placement. So much fun to scraplift, especially when there are such talented designers to inspire!! Want to get in on the fun? Head on over to True XOXO and see what the rest of the DT created, then link up your own scraplift inspired by one of our layouts! =) T

Challenges:
-True XOXO scraplifting
-Unique Crafters paper flowers
-Creative Belli 3 shapes
-Ribbon Carousel Challenge something from a spool

6 comments:

  1. Geat Layout. I love the title and how well you placed the photos. Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice page! The giant postage stamp really makes this page! I am looking forward to seeing more of your work in the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, thanks for lifting me! I like your rendition better! :o) What an honour. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh I love your LO, so stunning. All the right moves makes it beautiful LOL.
    xoxo Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW- how cool is this! love the three shapes you used! Great sentiment and love the journaling tab you added. My girls played soccer back in the day......! Love the added touches of color you added to your cute soccer page. Thanks so much for joining us at the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scrapbook page. I am new to such creations, but I love to do them. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge for 3 Different Shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!