Monday, June 4, 2012

Fragile- Craft Garden

Today I have my layout created for the new challenge at The Craft Garden. in honor of the Jubilee, we're using a cache cover from the Royal Mail, along with ONLY one color Red, White OR blue! Here's what I came up with:

I pulled the burgandy, cream and kraft colors from the cache to use as my color scheme. The stamped flourish mimics the fancy "W" on th cache, and obviously I went with a  postage-theme with my photo and stickers. This is what I love most about participating in challenges- I normally would not have even taken a photo of a stack of packages, much less scrapped about it, but those challenges really get your brain goig in lots of fun and creative directions!

Come on over to Craft Garden to see what the rest of the DT has come up with, and take partin the challenge with us! =) T

"Fragile" linking up to:
-Craft Garden royal mail cache cover
-City Crafter ticket to ride

4 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE lo! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page,Tiffany, I love the wagons! So glad you joined in the fun this week at the City Crafter Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page ... great take on the challenge ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great page.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!