Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Catching up on DT Assignments...

wow- I am behind on posting here!! This is what happens when my life goes for "lady of leisure" to "part-time working girl"...have had lots of layouts done for DT assignments lately, time to share them with you! First up is a layout I created for the latest challenge at Twisted Tuesdays:


The challenge was to use a button and/or brad on your creation, with the added twist of paper piecing.I even had button pattern paper that I thought would be fun to include! 

next up is my layout for the Tin Robot challenge at Child's Play Challenges:
 
I had these 3 adorable pics of my niece struggling to make her way into an astronaut helmet- perfect for this challenge! I also added a border using a super cute robot/gear punch, and a funny little salute to "Mork and Mindy" in my title!

And finally I have super-sweet Valentine layout I created for True XOXO Scrapbooking:

I used a valentine doily I purchased at the Dollar Tree- 16 of these jumbo heart doilies for just $1!!!

Thanks for stopping by, still have more layouts to share, but 3's enough for today! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!