Hello blogger friends! My pocketed scrapping adventures continue today, just put the kiddos on the bus, and with coffee cup in hand I am ready to update my blog and then head to the craft room for the day!
First off, a confession: I am FOUR WEEKS BEHIND on my "Bits and Pieces" album, but I am really ok with that. I'm using Instagram pics for my album, so all the dates, my little blurbs and comments, and anything else I may need is all safely tucked away on my iPhone, ready for when I get to it! Scrapbooking is a hobby (obsession?) so it needs to be fun and stress-free. The moment it becomes stressful, that's when I know I'm doing something wrong and need to re-evaluate my process.
Ok, now on to the pages. today I'm sharing Week #13, as well as my End of March/April Calendar page:
- (Week 13) on the "Cousin Selfie" card I used my craft knife to cut along the bottom of the flower printed directly on the card. This allowed me to tuck the pic under the flower and then still have a little space at the bottom of the card for journaling.
- (End of March) the speech bubble is from a die set from A Muse Studios- I just ordered the coordinating stamp set, can't wait to try it!
- (End of March) The journaling on the speech bubble is word-for-word from the comment I posted with the pic on Instagram. I'm sure my friends that don't scrapbook wonder about all the pics I post there, but it serves as a reference for pics and journaling.
- (End of March) on the "Pictures or it Didn't Happen" card, I simply cut that 3x4 card in half and then spread it out over the page, giving the illusion that it's a 6" card.
- Summer is coming and there will be lots of photo ops around the pool. Everyday Rituals has some great tips on taking water-proof pics on the Hello Summer blog post.
- Documenting a special birthday in your pocketed album? Great tips and a beautiful page share from LooDeLoop.
- Backyard BBQ season is here! great FREE printables over at Hostess with the Mostess Thanks so much for stopping by, grab those pics, and lets start filling those pockets! =) T
To see all of my weekly PS Tips and Tricks categorized for handy-dandy reference, click on my Pocket Scrapping page.