Sunday, July 22, 2018

Squad Goals

Hello crafty friends! I'm back again today with a new layout for the Scrap Our Stash design team. This time I'm up for the Blended Sketch challenge:


The challenge is to create a new layout based on both sketches. Blend the 2 together to create a new layout, and don't forget to add sequins. Here's what I came up with:


I combined the 4 stacked photos of the first sketch with the title placement and left side vertical strip of the 2nd sketch. I printed my photos as 3x4" so I could squeeze all 4 in a grouping. Sprinkles of sequins in shades of pink were added below the journaling, above the top left photo, and next to the bottom right photo. Be sure to visit the Scrap Our Stash blog to see what the rest of the DT has created. I look forward to seeing how everyone blends these 2 sketches in their own unique ways! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!