Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Feeling Fruity



Hello crafty friends! Back again with another fun challenge over at Scrap Our Stash! It's a new year, and that means new challenges. This time we're choosing a side from this double page sketch:


The trick for this one is to create a layout inspired by one side of the sketch, and include flowers. Here's what I came up with:


I found 2 pics of my kiddos when they were little babes enjoying bananas (these 2 little monkeys are now 17 and 18), so I chose the left side of the sketch. I used 3 different pattern papers I've been hoarding and tucked lots of diecut flowers through the center of the layout. Looking forward to seeing your take on the challenge! =) T

3 comments:

  1. I like the texture on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany! I love the style of your layouts. Your creations are beautiful. And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!