Friday, August 6, 2010

Design Team Calls

It’s something I do on regular basis; submit my layouts for Design Team consideration. This week I’m submitting to Nuts About Sketches, a blog that posts a weekly sketch for you to try. I have served on this design team before, and am hoping to be able to give it another shot. But whether I’m accepted or not, I love submitting my layouts for the sheer fact that it encourages me to create more and challenges me to try new techniques! I check out Scrapbook Calls weekly for page calls, and then create, create, create! Why not take your scrapbooking to the next level and submit to online blogs, magazines and design teams too! I encourage you to give it a try, and if nothing else it will get you creating even more layouts for those scrapbooks! Here’s the sketch I had to use for the NAS submission, and below that is the layout I submitted. =) T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!