Friday, January 13, 2012

Time for a new sketch at Twisted Sketches, and you'll have to go on over there to check out Twisted Sketch #134, but I'll give you a peek at how I put the sketch to good use:

The picture really didn't come out great, the colors are so much lovelier in real life, but I guess you'll have to take my word for it! My one fun little trick to share with you about this LO is in the title. I cut the word "New" from the Cricut 5 times, and ran one of each letter through my Big Shot polka dot embossing folder. Brushed the dots with white ink; stacked and adhered them all together. Fun way to dress up simple cardstock letters. =) T

Challenges:
-Lollipop Ladies- mint candies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!