Sunday, January 15, 2012

All We Need is Love at Paper Issues!

There's a new theme up and running at Paper Issues, Love is all we need. Love is all we need!! It's one of our most favorite times of year...Valentine's Day! We are celebrating for a full month! Link up your paper crafted projects, new or not-so-new. Leave some blog love, mingle and make new friends. You have until February 14 to link up! Here's what I've created just for this lovely linking party:

Used some super yummy papers from Crate Paper's "Paper Heart" collection, you can check it out at the Paper Issues shop! The circle is cut from the red heart paper, the green stripe is the flip side of this fun patter. I punched 3/4" circles from the blue heart paper, cut the circles in half and adhered around the edge of the circle to give it a scalloped look. Hop on over to Paper Issues and check out some more fabulous Love-themed layouts that will really get you in the mood....to craft! The link up your projects, we'd love to see what you're working on!! =) T

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany; I came over from SCrap Our Stash just to say I liked your "Special Deliviery" Layout but here I see many more I like!!! So I'll just leave my comment on this one and send some greetings from Sweden,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!