Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are You PINterested?

There's a new challenge up at True XOXO Scrapbooking, this time we're getting inspired by Pinterest!! I decided to create a LO that showcases a few of the projects I've created since getting hooked on this online bulliten board. While it does suck a lot of time out of my daily life, I've been really inspired by so many talented people out there, and have created scrapbook pages, greeting cards, holiday decor, recipes and even a Halloween costume!

I even have a Pinterest board dedicated to all my my finished projects and the original pins that inspired them called "Less Pinning, More Doing". You can check it out here. So, are you hooked on Pinterest too? Why not scrap about it and then share it with us at True XOXO, we'd love to see what you create!  =) T

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Tiffany! I absolutely adore this design! And all your sweet, little elements are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fantastic! I remember that you love the kraft, red & light aqua color scheme! (from a box swap we were in together). This layout is so fun, I will be pinning it for the inspiration, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this page is soo fun!!! Love the cool grid and embellishing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!