Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet Little Amelia

Oops- forgot to share my LO I created for The Crafting Family last week! Sidewalk chalk is a big favorite here at my house, especially since I always seem to have a houseful of kiddos here, it's a great toy for all ages!! Here's a simple LO of my neice having a blast doing sidewalk chalk on a sunny afternoon last fall:


Since I just loved the pic so much, I kept the layout pretty simple, a bit of black spray ink to the pink background, layered the pic over a scrap of dotted paper, and then added a cluster of little embellies. I was clever enough to write her name on the driveway, so I decided that a title wasn't even needed for this one! Sometimes simple is best! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!