Thursday, October 4, 2012

Make a Wish- Crafting Family

Wow- busy busy busy in the craft room this week. So many photos to scrap....and just not enough hours in the day! Today I have my weekly page for The Crafting Family to share with you:


This was a quick layout to put together, another one of my "under 20 minutes" creations! For the squares of blue PP at the bottom, I cut three 3" squares from a sheet of double-sided pattern paper, flipped over one of the squares to the polka dotted side, and then inked the edges before adhering. A great way to take advantage of both sides of those pretty pattern papers! Thanks for stopping by, now it's back to the craft room for a bit more scrapping before the kiddos get home! =) T

"Make a Wish" linking up to:
-The Crafting Family weekly post
-Classy Girl sketch
 

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like the squares to show off both sides of the paper. Sometimes I hate covering up the B side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout. Great colors. Thanks for playing along at iclassygirl.com!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!