Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunday Best- Crafting Family

Time for our monthly sketch at The Crafting Family, and it's our last sketch challenge of the year before our Design Team's holiday break. The feature sketch we did a take on this month was from Page Maps:


and here's my take:

This is my sister and her beautiful family last Easter-they had just arrived at my house after church and were all dressed up. So glad I snapped a pic, because about 5 minutes later my oldest niece was back in her usual "uniform" of jeans and a t-shirt!

Submit your take of the sketch  at The Crafting Family by October 31, 2012 @ midnight (eastern time) and our design team will pick a winner  by Sunday November 4, 2012. =)T

"Sunday Best" linking up to:
-Southern Girls tie a ribbon round it
-Pin and Tack anything goes
-Alphabet Challenge R is for Recycle/Re-purpose, I used a cupcake liner as an embellishment
-Delicious Doodles monochrome
 

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant recycle/repurpose project
    Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO! I like the colours you've chosen.
    Thank you so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope to see you again!
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely LO! Greate sketch.
    Thanks for playing at SGC
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!