Monday, November 5, 2012

Little Smoothie Pops- Childs Play Challenges

The latest challenge at Child's Play Challenges is a favorite toy of lots of little girls, My Little Pony!! Since my daughter is a middle-schooler, our pony days are over, so I decided to go with the pastel colors of the toy, and include the word "little" in my title:


Fun things to note: I pulled out my scraps, scallop-punched 3 strips of pink PP and layered them over my background. Fun way to add a bit of texture with the layers! I also added buttons and twine to 2 sweet little butterflies from The Craft Garden.

Want to join in the fun? We'll have 4 great challenges to play along with this month at Child's Play Challenges, hope to see you there! =) T

Linking up to:
-Childs Play Challenges my little pony
-Paper Crafting Journey twine
-Unique Crafters Challenge sugar and spice
-Flutterby Wednesdays anything goes+butterfly

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. The colors are lovely, and the addition of your butterflies make nice embellishments for what looked like a fun day for the kids. Thank you for sharing this with us at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always such fun challenges! I have added "Childs Play" to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge!
    Hugs and sunshine,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...i wish i was eating popsicles right now...getting cold here...thanks for joining us at unique Crafters Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!