Monday, November 5, 2012

Little Smoothie Pops- Childs Play Challenges

The latest challenge at Child's Play Challenges is a favorite toy of lots of little girls, My Little Pony!! Since my daughter is a middle-schooler, our pony days are over, so I decided to go with the pastel colors of the toy, and include the word "little" in my title:


Fun things to note: I pulled out my scraps, scallop-punched 3 strips of pink PP and layered them over my background. Fun way to add a bit of texture with the layers! I also added buttons and twine to 2 sweet little butterflies from The Craft Garden.

Want to join in the fun? We'll have 4 great challenges to play along with this month at Child's Play Challenges, hope to see you there! =) T

Linking up to:
-Childs Play Challenges my little pony
-Paper Crafting Journey twine
-Unique Crafters Challenge sugar and spice
-Flutterby Wednesdays anything goes+butterfly

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout. The colors are lovely, and the addition of your butterflies make nice embellishments for what looked like a fun day for the kids. Thank you for sharing this with us at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always such fun challenges! I have added "Childs Play" to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge!
    Hugs and sunshine,
    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering our Ribbon or Twine challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...i wish i was eating popsicles right now...getting cold here...thanks for joining us at unique Crafters Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!