Sunday, November 11, 2012

Summer Sips- Childs Play Challenges

This week at Child's Play Challenges, we're getting inspired by the movie, "The Sound of Music". I was stumped at first, I didn't have any musical photos to scrap. But then I remembered this photo with the girls sitting in a grassy field, perfect!! The hills are alive with the sound of...smoothies?


This was a super-easy layout to make, so easy i can't even take credit for much of it. The pattern paper background was already so pretty, I just added a few little touches! I put a strip of pp behind my photo, stapled on some photo corners, and added diecut letters for my "Summer Sips" title. Easy Peasy!! =) T

"Summer Sips" linking up to:
-Childs Play Challenges the sound of music
-Paper Crafting Journey anything goes

4 comments:

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!