Sunday, December 2, 2012

Catch Up Post!

December is here already...YIKES! And I still have a few November layouts to post for you before I begin this month's assignments!!! First up, I have a layout I created for Childs Play Challenges. We have so much fun over there, week after week finding inspiration in classic toys from our childhood, children's books, favorite movies and fun craft supplies. My latest layout is inspired by the game Apples to Apples. I pulled the reds and greens from the game for my layout:


Next I have a layout I created for my latest sketch design over at Sketches in Thyme. Here's the sketch:
 

And here's my layout:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you'll hop on over to these 2 blogs and see what the rest of the DT has been working on!! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!