Monday, February 3, 2014

Pocket Scrapping- week 6

Hello friends. For those of you doing any Pocket Scrapbooking, we are now in WEEK 6 of this adventure for 2014. I am doing a good job of staying on track so far, but I must admit it's taking much more time than I had expected. Here are my weeks 2 and 3:



I also have a few tips to share with you Project Lifers this week:
  1. Love putting my Instagram pics to good use, and adding graphics and text to the pics before printing is a bonus. Just purchased a fabulous app from Rhonna Designs and it is so fun to play with! I'll have some pics to share in next week's entry showing off what I've been creating!

  2. Want to get inspired with a fabulous 12x12 PL layout? Check out the latest from Scrapping Mom of One Inspiring Boy
  3. Need some fabulous printables? Check out these beauties from Elle's Studio.
  4. Ready to print those printables? Save your printer ink for school projects and have yours done at Staples, much more cost effective!! 
  5. Looking for ideas on pics to take? I've decided to take the #fmsphotoaday challenge from Fat Mum Slim, she has great prompts to help you capture the everyday, here's her Feb list:
    February Photo A Day 2014 #FMSphotoaday 
    Happy pocketing! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!