Friday, September 26, 2014

Finally Five Feet!

Happy Friday friends!! I usually LOVE fall weekends as it means all day Sundays of football watching and scrapbooking!! My calendar is looking a bit too full for this weekend, but fingers crossed I'll get a chance to get crafty.Today I have a layout to share that was part of last weekends scrapbooking session:

Yes, my son is FINALLY FIVE FEET and this momentous occasion of course HAD to be scrapbooked!! I mean, just look at that grin on his face!! I am trying to make use of the new A Muse Studios stamp sets I purchased through a stamp club with Pamela at Attempted Creativity. All of the arrows are stamped on 2 different cardstocks, grouped together, and I put 2 up on pop dots to add a bit of dimension.I also stamped the "Oh Yeah" on a canvas button I found in my stash, and made a "hey there Handsome" label along the side of the photo (from the same stamp set as the "hello Gorgeous" layout I created last week). I also wanted twine to the layout, so I used one of my favorite go-to techniques for twine, I wrapped it around the photo. This is perfect to do when there is a dull portion of the pic that can stand a bit of dressing up! Just adds a touch of color and doesn't take away from the photo at all.

I of course incorporated a few challenges from My Favorite Blogs, you can read more about those below. Wishing you a crafty weekend! =) T

"Finally 5 Feet" linking up to:

-SKETCH The Studio Challenges


-COLOR COMBO from Life In Details


-ANYTHING GOES Paper Issues



7 comments:

  1. Fun layout! I love that title and especially the big 5! The arrows are perfect and lots of fun! Thanks for sharing and best of luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun page and love the colors going on!!! hope you get to scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to interpret the sketch!

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great interpretation!
    Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun take on the sketch!!! i love how you swapped the circle out for another fun shape! thanks for playing along with the studio! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabolous take on the sketch - love the shape you picked to substitute the circle!
    Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! Totally love this, Tiffany! Love the shift in shape to the generic circle, and your stack of arrows is such a trendy throwback! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!