Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sweet Things

Hello craft friends! Back again with another layout in my adventures with The Hundred Day Project. First I started with this sketch from The Hip Kit Club:

And here's what I came up with:

I used goodies from my July Hip Kit to put this together, and I must admit, when I first saw that gumdrop papers, I thought there was no way I'd ever use it! But I had these 2 pics of my kids with their cousins on Easter, and for us it was a day filled with lots of sweet treats, so why not put this fun paper to use? It's busy, but that's ok with me on a fun holiday page like this. 

A few things to note on this layout: The smaller 3x3 pic on the left is on craft foam to give it a little lift. That also gave me the chance to tuck the title and tag behind it, and gave it a little lift as well. I made the banner just with a scrap of black paper and then a whole slew of wood veneer flowers layered on top. I did the journaling on paper strips as there was no way it would show up on those gumdrops! 

Thanks for stopping by to see my sweet layout! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!