Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Good Vibes Only

Hello craft friends! It's my turn over at the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog. This month we have 2 fun challenges to get your creative juices flowing, the first is the Saturday Morning Cartoon challenge:

and here's my take: 

I took inspiration from the colors in the Snoopy picture and grabbed green cardstock and a sheet of patterned paper with sweet yellow hearts for my backgrounds. I also found a scrap of strawberry paper in my stash, perfect for this layout! I cut the "good vibes only" ...title from an old cut apart page, and embellished with a bunch of green label stickers. I also added green Nuvo Drops, ink splatters, and twine for some extra color. I rarely use green, and was surprised at how much I found in my stash! Looking forward to seeing your take on this Saturday Cartoon Sketch challenge. =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!