Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Yay All Day

Hello crafty friends! Ever feel like you're in a scrappy slump? A scrapbook challenge is always just the thing I need to get those creative juices flowing! Last week, my friend and Creative Memories consultant, Karen, posted a sketch challenge on her Facebook page, and I just had to join in:


And here's my take: 


Because this sketch was a Creative Memories challenge, the requirement was to use only CM pattern papers and embellishments. I had just purchased this fun "Happy BirthYay" collection from Karen, and it's bright colors and celebratory accents were perfect for a page about my daughter getting her Learner's Permit. Since the 2 photos I had to use were horizontal, I flipped the sketch to get started. Then I cut 1 1/2" strips from a single sheet of double sided PP and tucked 4 behind my pics. I also used the Banner Border Maker Cartridge and punched a strip of banners from a bright green in the collection and I layered over the pink. After that it was just a matter of going through the embellishments and stickers and having fun making a couple clusters of cuteness! 

For the final touch I added a few Nuvo drops, ink splatters, and glitter over all the heart embellishments. Thanks for stopping by! =) T

Challenges for this layout:
Shopping Our Stash- friendship

1 comment:

  1. What a precious memory you have created here! Great page! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!