Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do You Remember the Time?

There's a new song for us to scrap to at Scrap It With a Song, Michael Jackson's "Remember the Time". Great song to scrap to, I chose to go with the time theme and use a sweet pic of daddy and kiddos:


I trimmed my paper to 8 1/2" so that I could run it through the printed for my title. I used word art to create the title, just doing the outline of the letters, and choosing smaller font sizes for "story" and "with". I also found a great clock image to use, and set it for 8:00, which is story time in our house! Did my journaling on lable stickers, and dressed up with a few fun buttons, a "3" playing card and 3 butterfly scraps (the outside edges of some chipboard butterflies, long since used).

Now pop on over to Scrap It With a Song to view the other great "Remember the Time" projects, and be sure and link up your own take on the challenge for your chance at a $20 Michaels gift card!! =) T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!