Friday, July 29, 2011

Surf's Up at Triplicate Trials Tuesday!

Time for a new challenge at Triplicate Trials Tuesday, and I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to design this challenge, so here ya go:

It's a 3-parter. First, start with colors water lily, chartreuse and burnt umber. Then add in the fun sketch I designed, and throw in the theme: Surfs up, the ocean, the beach. Mix 'em up and you'll have a fabulous project, here's what I came up with:


You can see I spread out the sketch to accompodate my photos, and I made it a 2-pager! *GASP* I hardly ever do 2-page layouts, but I think it worked well for this challenge! Want to join in? Be sure to visit Triplicate Trials Tuesday to see the rest of the DTs projects and link up your take on the Triple T Challenge! =) T

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout...love your take on the sketch! Very pretty.

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!