Saturday, July 30, 2011

What's Moo With You?

The challenge this week at 2 Sisters is "On the Farm". I found an adorable little cow image in my MS clip art and made a little tag with the silly little pun, "what's moo with you?" Started with a daffodill CS base, stamped with a burlap background in chocolate. I then found fun scrap of bandana print paper (this is an oldie but goodie from my stash) and layered with another scrap od PP and a strip of fringe. Inked up my "moo" tag in chocolate and rust, and here you have it:


Now, mooooove on over to see the rest of the great farm-themed cards, and if you want to get in on the farm action, be sure to link up your card at 2 Sisters by August 5th! =) T

Challenges:
-2 Sisters farm
-Inspire Me Fridays anything goes
-Simply Create animals
-Aud Sentiments enjoy your day
-365 Cards 3+layers
-All Sorts free and easy

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and papers, cute sentiment. Awesome job.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the colour combo! You have done such a fab job!!! Hey I hope you are able to join in with us this month at Stuff 2 Scrap! It's my turn to do a challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love the colours, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!