Saturday, July 30, 2011

What's Moo With You?

The challenge this week at 2 Sisters is "On the Farm". I found an adorable little cow image in my MS clip art and made a little tag with the silly little pun, "what's moo with you?" Started with a daffodill CS base, stamped with a burlap background in chocolate. I then found fun scrap of bandana print paper (this is an oldie but goodie from my stash) and layered with another scrap od PP and a strip of fringe. Inked up my "moo" tag in chocolate and rust, and here you have it:


Now, mooooove on over to see the rest of the great farm-themed cards, and if you want to get in on the farm action, be sure to link up your card at 2 Sisters by August 5th! =) T

Challenges:
-2 Sisters farm
-Inspire Me Fridays anything goes
-Simply Create animals
-Aud Sentiments enjoy your day
-365 Cards 3+layers
-All Sorts free and easy

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and papers, cute sentiment. Awesome job.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the colour combo! You have done such a fab job!!! Hey I hope you are able to join in with us this month at Stuff 2 Scrap! It's my turn to do a challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love the colours, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card!!

    Thanks for playing in our latest free and easy challenge at Allsorts and good luck in the draw....

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!