Monday, March 10, 2014

Pocket Scrapping- Week 11

Hello scrappy friends, time for my weekly Pocket Scraping update. For those playing along, we are now beginning WEEK 11!! Time really flies when you do a weekly scrapping layout! Here are week's 8 and 9 from my 6x8 Sn@p Life album:



And my 5 tips and tricks for the week:
  1. Are you celebrating St Patricks Day? Check out these free printables from Crystalwilkerson.com
  2. Looking for inspiration from a fellow Project Lifer? Stop by and see Seriously Sabrina!
  3. I am convinced that by using all of my scraps in combination with the amazing freebies out there, I can make this year of pocketing pretty darn cheap. Melanie Britt is another great designer offering up a TON of freebies!   
  4. My 12-year old introduced me to a fun app called Color Splash. It makes your photo black and white, and then you color in any parts of it with any colors you'd like. Great way to highlight something on a not-so-great pic.Here's an example:
  5. Want to try and print a jumbo pic and then cut into segments to fit in your pockets? Check out the tutorial over at Sweet Rose Studio to get this look:
    http://sweetrosestudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Project-Life-All-About-Photos-21.jpg 
    Thanks for stopping by, have a great week! =) T

    2 comments:

    1. I got a great card from Melanie Britt's site for the Sochi Olympics. Great resource! Thanks for all the recommendations! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!