Hello crafty friends, welcome to WEEK 12 in my Pocket Scrapping adventures! Just realized how behind I am here- I'm all caught up in my Pocket Scrapping album, but a week BEHIND here on the blog. For today I have my week #10 layout to share with you, along with my final page of February, and my Start page of March. Each month I end with a single page, followed by the next month's calendar and then the opening page to the new month. Since February was my birthday month and I turned the big Four-OH! (gulp), I made my final Feb page a little tribute to that. I had a selfie from my bday, a "note to self" sheet from a little dollar store pad of paper, and a super-fun 40 greeting card from Hallmark I just HAD to have- just love all those sequins!!
And here are 5 tips for the week:
- I am loving the Currently card from RUKristin, she has a freebie or you can also order in colors from her shop.
- Do you want an easy way to print two 3x4 photos on a 4x6 print without using a program like Photoshop Elements? In this video you will learn how to use a free program to easily create 3x4 photos for you to upload to your favorite photo printing service.
- Want to print your journaling directly onto your PL cards? Try out this tutorial from My Happy Life
- I love getting inspired by all the amazing PL scrappers out there, Kelly Purkey is a new favorite of mine!
- Do you want to try and mix your PL pages in with your regular scrapbook? Check out Five Ways to Mix Pocket Pages with Standard Scrapbook Pages