Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Note to School

Happy Saturday everyone! Time for another challenge at 2 Sisters, this week's theme is "Back to School". Our sponsor this week is Robin's Fetish, and we were able to use some adorable Back to School digital stamps from the company. Here's what I came up with using the backpack stamp.


I decided to print my backpack as a 1/2 sheet of 8 1/2x11 paper including all the pertinent "note to school" info. I printed one sheet, colored them with watercolor pencils and then had color copies made of my creation. Then I cut them all, stacked them and attached together with a ribbon to create a fun little notepad. Perfect for the busy school mornings- just check off the approproate box, wirite in a few details and your note is complete- and so cute too!

I hope you'll hop on over to 2 Sisters and see what the rest of the DT has come up with, and be sure to link up your own Back to School creations- we'd love to see your projects! =) T

Challenges:
-2 Sisters back to school
-Delightful Challenges back to school +primary colors

6 comments:

  1. Very cool idea. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, and love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and colouring.

    Thanks for playing a Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project I do love this image, Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this idea and I'm totally stealing it! giving you credit of course! ;)
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!