Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Safety Goggles and Monkey Slippers

Time for a fabulous new sketch at Twisted Sketches and this time the twist is METAL any how, any way! Here's what I created:


I had these 2 cute little pics of my nephews leftover from my Super Bowl Sunday layout, they just didn't fit on that page, but they were too cute not to scrap! I decided to flip the sketch a bit to make it work for my pics- you'll have to go on over to Twisted Sketches to see what I mean! For my METAL I used silver embossing powder on the title, added silver brads, silver photo corners and see those little silver stars? I punched those out of the top of a yogurt container, reduce, reuse, recycle right?

If you're feeling in the mood for a little heavy metal, go link up your take at Twisted Sketches. I can't wait to see your LO!! =) T

Challenges:
-Twisted Sketches sketch+metal 

1 comment:

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!