Monday, August 15, 2011

Ready for Some Candy???

Been a while since I've done a weekly "Blog Candy" post with some favorites I've stumbled across. Here are some delicious selections for you this week, click on each link to view some fabulously creative bloggers and find out more about how you can get in on the blog candy action!! Good luck my friends! =) T

Wow- look at this amazing stash from The Crafter's Cafe! 


Sherrie is celebrating her 6 month blogoversary by giving away this great Cricut cardtridge!

Stamp-Happy Tammy has exciting news to share, and some yummy candy too!

Tatertots and Jello has a fabulous giveaway from everyday lettering:

And last but not least, I have a bit of blog candy I'm giving away when I reach 200 followers, and I'm soooo close! Go here for more info to enter to win a package of my fun Paper Posies. =) T

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I mentioned u sent me at the Crafter's Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!