Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to the Craft Room- True XOXO

Over at True XOXO Scrapbooking this month, we're celebrating what September means to YOU! For some of us it's Back to School, some head back to work...me? After a summer of taking the kiddos to the beach and playground and drive-in movies, it's time to send them on their way to school and I'm heading back to the CRAFT ROOM!! 


"Craft Room" linking to:
-True XOXO back to...
-City Crafter Challenge Blog monochromatic
-Crafty Bloggers Network purple

6 comments:

  1. what a great page and love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page I love the simplicity of it
    thanks for joining us in the CBN challenge
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Lo ... loving the purple ... many thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great page!!! Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your LO has me smiling.. What a great page. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!