Thursday, September 20, 2012

School Spirit- Scrap It With a Song

We're playing along with school-themed songs all month at Scrap It With a Song. Today's newest song for the playlist is "Be True to Your School" by The Beach Boys. I printed the pics from my kiddos' first day of school 2 weeks ago- 2 kids in middle school now, how did that happen? Here's what I came up with:


In addition to the song from Scrap it with a Song, I have several other challenges aiding in the inspiration for this layout. I started with this great sketch from Sketchabilities:

 

I also incorporated the "Spirit" challenge from Bird is the Word, and included a stamped tag as an embellishment for the "Tag You're It" challenge at Paper Issues. Want to play along with us at Scrap It With a Song? Link up your takes on any of our school songs by September 30th! =) T

6 comments:

  1. Great layout! thanks for joining in at Sketchabilities cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. realy great pictures - that has to be scraped! Realy great sketch, and thank you for joining us over at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and layout! I adore that camera stamp on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work!

    Thx for joining us at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!