Friday, September 21, 2012

Whoos On First- Sketches in Thyme

Hello and happy weekend!! Getting ready for another fabulous fall weekend here in New England...soccer games, football watching and apple picking, can't wait!! Over at Sketches in Thyme we have another Blast from the Past sketch to share this week, and it's a 2-pager!

Here's the sketch:

 and here's the layout I created:

Now I have a scrapping confession to make, see that absolutely adorable felt owl on my layout? And see how it has NOTHING to do with the baseball game pictures? I just HAD to use it, so I went with the totally corny "Whoos on First" as my title to combine the hooting of owls with the baseball reference. I know, I'm really stretching it on this one, but that owl was just so stinking cute and it matched my son's orange shirt. Would have been great if I had an orange felt baseball, but hopefully the scrapbooking police will let this one slide! 

Want to give this sketch a try? Link up at Sketches in Thyme, we'd love to see your creation! =) T

"Whoos On First" linking up to:
-Twisted Tuesday something that flies + 3 different embellies (i used tape, buttons and felt)
-Use Your Stuff brown, orange and green
-Tatertots and Jello weekend wrap-up party


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the measuring tape paper and your shape on the edges. Great! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is adorable... what a fun owl! I love owls.

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!