Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just Dance- Child's Play Challenges

We have a new challenge up at Child's Play Challenges, this week we're playing Twister!! I decided to pull the bright primary colors and the bold graphic arrow from the board game to create my layout:


I was really wanting a big jumbo chipboard arrow for my layout, but since I didn't have one it was time to pull out the Cricut- sadly it's the first time I've hit the power button since May, need to remember to use this machine!! To get that "chipboard" feel, I cut the arrow out 4 times and layered them. I then wanted to add some bling, so I covered the arrow in black stickles, not easy to see in the photo, but it has some nice sparkle!

Would love for you to get twisted with us over at Child's Play Challenges You have until September 30th to link up takes on any of this month's challenges! =) T

"Just Dance" linking up to:
-Just Us Girls rainbow color scheme
 
-Delightful Challenges anything but a card
-The ABC Challenge x is for xing (I stamped a faux stitching stamp along the border)
-Pile It On it's a stitch up

9 comments:

  1. Lol... What great photos! Such a fun page with those colours! Love it!! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories this week..

    Toni - September LMGDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your layout! It is awesome! And we love that game too! It's a good workout :)

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, your LO is very eye catching! Love those colors! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiffany! Fun to see you here. And I love your take on our sketch. Your stickles on the arrow look great. I can see it. Super fun and cheery layout!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. Glad you had a chance to join us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super take on the sketch. Love the sideways banner and the huge arrow. Such a colorful fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffany! Hey!! So cool to see you at LM! Love your take on our sketch this week and love that banner!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, and using black Stickles to bling it up is a great idea!

    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your LO is FABULOUS!!! Great photos!!!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!