Thursday, March 22, 2018

Isn't She Lovely

Hello crafty friends! There's a new baby in our extended family, and that means I get to create a sweet girly layout for the new arrival.


And I based it on this sketch from Sketch N Scrap:

For the layout I started with the Hip Kit Club kit from April 2017. I have quite the stash of these gorgeous kits and am trying my best to work my way though them. I started with the sweet bunny background paper as my base, tying it in with the Easter challenge at Shopping our Stash. I then built layers with the photos, tissue paper, and a couple PP scraps. I also fussy-cut flowers from a floral PP and then tucked those under either side of the photo mat, and then at the bottom right corner as well. A smaller flower in each cluster was put on foam adhesive to add some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by! =) T

7 comments:

  1. Super cute LO! Love the cut out flowers! Congrats on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Yay for girly scrappy stuff! I love your fussy cutting on this one as well! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout Tiffany! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - this is such a pretty layout! Love those fussy cut flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love your fussy cut flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures. Love the title. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. (I started leaving a comment and then I accidentally closed it... I'll try to recreate it!) This is very cute! Bunnies and baby pix... could not get cuter! I always love mixy-matchy patterned papers, too. Thank you for sharing at SOS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!