Monday, October 17, 2011

A Few October DT Projects

I have been totally slacking with my blog the past 2 weeks, so I'm going to play a little catch-up and post a bunch of projects!

Have you seen the October challenge at Black with Two? It's such a pretty color combo, Black with light pink and aqua. You have 2 more weeks to get your entries in, so get scrapping. Here's my contribution:

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month, and in honor of that, the DT members at ~Lets Blog were asked to create some pink projects. Here's the "Think Pink" card I made:

Each of the DT Members over at Crafting Family have a day that is their day to post, and my day is Tuesday. Here's the LO I posted 2 weeks ago:

Ok, i still have a ton more- I guess I've just been too busy creating to post, which isn't a bad thing! Thanks for stopping by!! =) T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!