Thursday, October 27, 2011

A New Song is up at Scrap It With a Song

This week the song challenge at Scrap It With a Song is "Fearless" by Taylor Swift. My daughter and I went to see Miss Swift last June, it was her xmas gift, and man can she put on a great show!! So I decided to pull out those pics for this challenge.


Instead of using lyrics from the song "Fearless", I kind of cheated and pulled lyrics from another TS song, "the Best Day" which really fit the mood of the day my daughter and I had together. If you're not familiar with the song, you can read the lyrics here. It is such a sweet mother/daighter song, and brought tears to my eyes the first time I heard it! To make my LO, I did a little misting, layered a couple pattern papers with some fun trims, embossed my stamp designs on chipboard and added a handwritten title. Be sure and stop on by Scrap It with a Song for more Design Team inspiration, and linkup your own "Fearless" design!! =) T

Challenges:
-Scrap It With a Song inspired by Taylor Swift
-Scrap Our Stash use a quote
-Inspire Me Fridays link party
-Pile It On be happy

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO - love the combination of papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout spread! Love that ribbon treatment.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Pile It On! -cg http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is WONDERFUL!!!
    Thanks for joining us at PIO!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!