Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Linky Party at Paper Issues

It's time for a new link party over at Paper Issues, and the theme this time is "Halloween"...haven't made any new spooky projects lately, but I do have a few "Oldies but Goodies" to share with you:

First up is my "Silly Mummy" layout I made for a challenge at Punky Scraps a while back; a scrap of fabric, some lovely crocheted flowers and a bit of mist made for a very punky LO!

Next I have a paper mache Witch Hat I made for a swap, lots of torn scraps of fun papers decoupaged on the hat base, some fancy boa trim along the brim of the hat, and a fabulous wooden star wand poking out of the top...

Be sure to check out the fabulous Halloween projects posted by the Paper Issues DT , and link up your own spooky creations too! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!