Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Three-for-Tuesday!

Hello and happy Tuesday! 3 more projects to share with you today! First up I have a LO I created showing off my love of all things Beatles. I have a huge collection of memorabelia on display throughout our home, but for some reason the thought never crossed my mind to scrapbook about it. And then  Mindy posted the cover art from the album Abbey Road as inspiration for an assignment at Scrap It With a Song! I pulled out papers from The Crafting Family and here's what I created:

next up is my project for the DT at Triplicate Trials Tuesday. The latest challenge is combining hot pink, black and yellow; a cute sketch with circles and a banner; and the modern, chic theme. Here's the card I created using those prompts:

And finally I have my latest LO for Twisted Sketches. Anam has another fabulous sketch to use, plus the twist of "Spell". I was all caught up on Halloween projects *gasp* so i decided to incorporate "Spell" in my title, "A is for Anna":


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!