Friday, November 11, 2011

Catch-Up Time

Hello and happy Friday! Time for me to play catch up again, and share all my most recent DT entries! First up I have this month's layout for the challenge at Black With Two. This month Eve has asked us to use Black+lime+cream. I love these challenges because it gets me to scrap out of my comfort zone. I would never think to use this color scheme, but it really works and I love what I came up with. Also, I incorporated  sketch #125 from Twisted Sketches, and used a fabulous posie from Precocious Papers.


Next up....there's a new song up at Scrap It With a Song, Adele's "Rolling in the Deep". I had a few pics of my kiddos at a local pool this summer, and decided to go with "off the deep end" as my title:

And finally I have this week's LO and sketch over at Sketches in Thyme. I am the proud designer of this week's sketch and think it's a pretty good one to work with.

I hope you'll have a chance to check out these fabulous challenge blogs and see all the great work from the Design Teams. Link up your own takes too, I'd love to see what you come up with!! =) T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!