Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Three for Thursday

Have a few projects to share with you today! First up is a layout I created for Crafting Family for last week's post featuring my crazy cat and her odd places to choose to nap:

Next up I have this week's layout for Crafting Family. I had 6 photos of my 2 kiddos and 4 nieces painting in the craft room, and decided to print them all wallet-size in order to fit them on one page.

And my third project to share with you is this week's layout for Twisted Sketches. This week the twist is "white", so I followed the sketch with a jumbo white circle, did my title on white CS, added a chipboard flourish and made a fun scalloped border in white for my photo.


Thanks for visiting! =)T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!