Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Xmas Treats for Crafting Family

While I did enjoy my Thanksgiving vacation to Tennessee, I missed my craft room terribly! I've been back in there non-stop since my return, and have the first of many projects to share with you!


Today's LO is one I made for Crafting Family- Tuesday is my day to post. I've created this LO with the help of a few challenges- the color scheme is from Lasting Memories, Karen has posted a fabulous quilt with vibrant pinks, purples and reds as inspiration. I also used a great sketch from The Scrappiest and will be linking this up at the Holiday Madness linking party at Paper Issues! =) T

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tiffany!! WOW, so good to see you!! Love your layout this week, looks yummy!!! Great take on our color challenge this week too! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy layout. Great use of the color inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different papers and colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories. you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, I love your work. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Caryn LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!