Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Goodbye to Triplicate Trials Tuesday!

It's the farewell post over at Triplicate Trials Tuesday, Rochelle has decided it's time to close up shop and move on to other crafty endeavors. I am sad to see this triple-threat challenge go, and want to give Rochelle a big thanks for all she did in creating the challenge blog and giving me the chance to be one of her Triple T designers! I even had the opportunity to create 3 of the challenges, which was so much fun!

There are two last-hurrah challenges up today, and I created a layout for this beauty:

Here's what I came up with:

Stop by and bid a fond farewell to the rest of the Triple-T girls, I know they'll be glad you did! =)T

"What's Cookin" Challenges:
-Triplicate Trials Tuesday colors, theme and sketch
-The ABC Challenge D is for Dazzle

2 comments:

  1. great LO... love the big sentiment and the cooking supplies ribbon in the middle!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dazzling title!

    Thanks for joining in with our Dazzle challenge at ABC.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!