Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Few Projects to Share

Hello and happy Sunday! We just returned to Massachusetts after a week's vacation in Tennessee with family. Had a fabulous time and now begins the post-vaca catch-up. Unpacking, laundry, groceries and of course blogging! Have a two projects that were posted on DTs last week that I'd like to share with you:

First up is a fall card I created for ~Lets Blog

And I also have a card for the "Let it Sparkle" challenge at 2 Sisters:

Thanks for stopping by. After the un-packing I'm off to the craft room for some much-needed creative time. Hope you get some of that today too! =) T




1 comment:

  1. Those are both adorable. Love the texture on the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!