Saturday, February 5, 2011

Checking off Those Challenges!

Have been a busy busy scrapper the last few days, inspiration abundent in this Challenge Blog world, and I am loving every minute of it! Today I have a simple layout I created following 2 great challenges.

The first was for the Trifecta Challenge at Design Dollies (with a name like "Trifecta Challenge", you just HAVE to try it right??). I based my layout on their sketch, used their kraft, Red, Sky and White color scheme, added doodling around my photo mat wrote my "3rd grade" title. The second challenge this layout qualifies for is the Alphabet Challenge Blog, this week N is for Numbers! Check out my #3s I used from my leftover rubons! Ok, I'm off to the craft room again, have a lovely Saturday! =) T


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!!
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO lovely photo thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the misting!(my complete addiction at the moment..).

    my youngest is about to start third grade, love this age - these look like a fun group of kids.

    have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!

    Inken
    Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh nice work with the misting :) Thanks for playing at Design Dollies, your take on the Trifecta is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all that fun misting work!!! very cool... thnks soo much for playing along with the Dollies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your idea of using up those numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of that misting Tiffany! Great job on the rifecta.
    Thanks for playing with the Dollies.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!