Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Shoes!

Hello snow day! The song challenge for this week at Scrapping the Music is New Shoes by Paolo Nutini. I had the perfect page to work on for this! A few years back I returned to college to finish my degree that had been put on hold because of "Mommy Duty". Kids were now in school all day, and it was time for me to finish up. Now besides insanely expensive books and a few new notebooks, what else does a girl need for Back To School? New shoes of course! A few fun B&W pattern papers along with a fun skull & crossbones iron-on I found in the sewing notions was just what I needed to make this simple layout showcasing my fun new back-to-school sneaks!! =)T

6 comments:

  1. What great inspiration for a great page! Love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is my fave song at the moment, was only listening to it this morning on my ipod on the way to work. Love the scrappy page too, Tiffany, lovely and bright too. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that paper! And the scull and cross bones are fantatic! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooooooooooo fun fun fun!! I love love love the colors and the skull! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Loving those shoes, the colors and the papers! Really love your titlework and that skull!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapping the Music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If its got a skull and crossbones, I love it!!! LOL!!! One of my favorite color combos!!! Cute layout and great lettering, Tiffany! Thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments put a smile on my face, please let me know you stopped by!